Discussion: DC Nation mai 2017
Afficher un message
Vieux 22/05/2017, 18h48
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Newsarama

Une interview de Scott Snyder sur Dark Knights: Metal : ici.

Plein d'informations sur le Dark Multiverse qui sera au centre de l'histoire avec le Nth Metal!

Citation:
With Dark Nights: Metal, writer Scott Snyder and artist Greg Capullo are opening up a whole new part of the DC cosmos as Batman and other DC characters discover the previously unseen Dark Multiverse.

Snyder calls this Dark Multiverse an "ocean of possibility" that is filled with "reactive matter," hinting about countless universes existing in an unknown realm. And Metal will explore, what if these infinite, dark possibilities invade?

Linked to the mysteries of Hawkman's Nth Metal, the Dark Multiverse and its many possibilities will give Snyder and Capullo the chance to have DC characters battle robots, dinosaurs, and all sort of threats that make Metal a "big, popcorn extravaganza," Snyder said.

And in Dark Days, readers will discover that the Dark Multiverse mystery can trace itself all the way back to the 2011-2015 Batman run by Snyder and Capullo - and thus, even their version of the Joker will play a role in the story's introduction.
Réponse avec citation