Afficher un message
Vieux 20/08/2014, 14h44
Fletcher Arrowsmith Fletcher Arrowsmith est déconnecté
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

Fletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiFletcher Arrowsmith a trouvé la dernière décimale de Pi
Je mets à nouveau le lien (voir page 2) avec un entretien des créateurs.

Brandon Montclare et Amy Reeder sur le choix des années 80 :

Citation:
BRANDON: And I know Amy’s style so we talked about design elements. So, I really don’t know where the rest of the story came from, as far as the time travel and the retro. I’ve always wanted to do a period piece and I always thought the 80’s would be very interesting. I always wanted to pitch a kind of 70’s era Power Man and Iron Fist story to Marvel. Wouldn’t it be cool if you could have made it take place in the 1970’s instead of now? That’s when all the original comics came out. You had all the kung fu movies and the blacksploitation movies and everything else. So, I’ve always liked recent period pieces. When people say period pieces you think the 1920’s or the 1700’s or something like that but to really do a period piece in 1980’s New York it would be so cool, there’s so much you’d have to change and think about. I always had an idea to do something like that. In the project, I don’t know how time travel got in, though. I don’t remember how that got into the project.

TMSTASH: So, how did you put together this mid-1980’s world?

AMY: A lot of it can just come from movies luckily, so that’s good. I mean the really hard part for me is New York in the 80’s. So, with that I do a lot more YouTube search type things. I do a lot of Google searching. I have a couple of reference books I’ve gotten. One really hard thing that you have to get hold of in New York is just what do average people look like. Not everybody looks like they stepped out of a catalog. So, I’ve actually found old school rap videos are really good for that because they’re always walking around the streets of New York. It’s like the best reference ever, old school rap.

BRANDON: Yeah the thing about this, I would be a lot more comfortable from my life experiences with something set in the 90’s. But, I think that I wasn’t as introspective then. If my prime years were when I can remember it in the 90’s, it’s just that’s kind of life. I never recorded it as being strange or unusual. I could look back when I was a younger kid and say oh I remember how different it was when you were a kid.

AMY: You can identify it.

BRANDON: Yeah, and you’re also like not part of the world. And I grew up in New York City. So it’s like in the 80’s you didn’t go out by yourself and out into the world. You grew up in the suburbs and you’re 10 years old or 12 years old you’re playing outside and you walk to a friend’s house, at least when I was growing up.

AMY: Although I would argue that decades used to be more distinct than they are now. I don’t know if it’s just in my own head but the 80’s were really distinct.

BRANDON: But maybe 10 years from now somebody will say that about the 90’s. I can remember a time in my life I thought the 60’s and 70’s were really distinct but I thought the 80’s didn’t really have anything going for it.

AMY: I don’t know, I think I knew in the 80’s that it was an exceptional time. And it was a time when people felt like they were in the future, if you know what I mean?

BRANDON: I think people will say, you’ll see people from the 90’s and how different it was, people going online for the first time and dial-up modems so it’ll come to pass.

AMY: Just wear grunge or something?

BRANDON: Something. (laughter) To me, I think the little bit of distance, mixed with a little bit of kind of adolescent, young memory made it good because you look at the world differently. It’s not like I have all these stories from the 90’s and 2000’s I want to tell so I needed a little bit of distance, and the 80’s was just enough..

MES VENTES DE COMICS : ICI
Réponse avec citation