Discussion: News Dark Horse VO
Afficher un message
Vieux 02/10/2017, 19h04
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Paste Magazine

Les news de la NYCC commencent à tomber et Dark Horse ouvre le bal : voilà l’adaptation de A Study in Emerald de Neil Gaiman par Rafael Scavone et Rafael Albuquerque en un GN de 80 pages prévu pour juin 2018

Citation:
A Study in Emerald features a brilliant (unnamed) detective and his faithful partner as they attempt to solve a horrific murder of cosmic proportions. The complex investigation takes the Baker Street investigators from the murderous slums of Whitechapel all the way to the Queen’s Palace as Gaiman weaves together distinctly British intrigue with trademark Lovecraftian flourishes.

This gorgeous new hardcover adaptation joins How to Talk to Girls at Parties by Gabriel Bá and Fábio Moon, Troll Bridge by Colleen Doran and Forbidden Brides of the Faceless Slaves in the Secret House of the Night of Dread Desire by Shane Oakley in Dark Horse’s modern Neil Gaiman Library, alongside new editions of Only the End of the World Again from P. Craig Russell and Troy Nixey and the just-announced Harlequin Valentine with John Bolton. Dark Horse also recently announced the second series in its ongoing adaptation of Gaiman’s American Gods, subtitled My Ainsel, from longtime Gaiman collaborator Russell and artist Scott Hampton. A Study in Emerald will hit shelves June 20, 2018, for $17.99, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at Albuquerque’s evocative cover below.
Réponse avec citation