Afficher un message
Vieux 19/06/2020, 20h40
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source DC Comics

(W) Jeff Lemire (A/CA) Andrea Sorrentino, Jordie Bellaire (CA) Kaare Andrews
It wouldn't be a Joker story without a surprise...and right on cue, here's an unexpected one-shot epilogue to Joker: Killer Smile! Young Bruce Wayne grew up watching The Mr. Smiles Show - and the show might have been watching him back! And not only was young Bruce watching, he was listening... listening as Mr. Smiles spoke across the airwaves only to him... The Eisner Award-winning creative team of writer Jeff Lemire and artist Andrea Sorrentino land one last gut-punch - turning the mythos of the Batman on its head in the most devastating trick The Joker has ever devised! PRESTIGE FORMAT.
In Shops: Jun 24, 2020
SRP: $5.99

Réponse avec citation