Afficher un message
Vieux 12/12/2007, 10h41
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
Citation:
Posté par Mycroft
Voir le message
Gage fait un point sur Armageddon, et semble annoncer plus de Simon Coleby (Midnighter:Armageddon) chez Wildstorm dans le futur.
L'Editor Ben Abernathy apporte quelques précisions sur l'avenir de Wildstorm là :
http://authority.herochronicle.com/abernathy.htm

En particulier :
Citation:
Ian: A number of readers have noticed that a lot of the current Worldstorm titles are no longer being solicited in Previews like Stormwatch, Wetworks, Tranquility, and Deathblow. Are these projects officially on hiatus? Are there plans in the works to continue any of these properties?

Ben: Yep, there's plans to continue all the books listed above, in one capacity or another (and that’s just the tip of the iceberg). I know Christos has hinted at a new StormWatch book on-line as has Gail about more Tranquility and I can confirm that both of those “rumors” are true. Also, I've noticed some chatter on the message boards about Supernatural--the "Origins" book was always meant to be a six-issue series and we have a second book in the works as I write this (with hopefully a third after that, to complete our “Winchester Trilogy”). Some big, cool things are going to be happening in 2008!

Ian: If any of these properties continue as relaunched series or mini-series, how drastically do you plan to re-tool the books? Will it be another full relaunch or milder changes to take the properties in a different direction?

Ben: Any re-tooling will reflect the current state of the WildStorm Universe and will have evolved from events in books like Armageddon, Revelations, The Authority: Prime, Gen13, Midnighter, etc
Réponse avec citation