Afficher un message
Vieux 26/08/2009, 19h56
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comics Continuum

ARCANA STUDIO

ANYWHERE #1

Written by Tom Akel and Eric Mahoney, art by Alan Quah.

From Comedy Central producer Tom Akel comes the misadventures of Dust and Wormhole, two twenty-somethings who possess the powers to go anywhere but are more interested in unlocking the nude code in Tomb Raider than saving the day. Along the way they'll battle ex-roommate Dirt, current roommate Hans, Wormhole's addiction to tequila, and Tom's inability to write a coherent script.

24 pages, $1.

DON BLUTH'S SPACE ACE #5

Written by Ryan Foley, art by Paulo Borges.

Don Bluth's Space Ace continues the adventures of the musclebound hero Ace! It is up to Dexter -- Ace's younger incarnation -- to rescue Kimberly and prevent Borf using the Infanto Ray to conquer Earth.

32 pages, $3.95.

HERO HOUSE GN

Written by Justin Aclin and Ed McGuinness, art by Mike Dimayuga and Frank Stone.

Where can super-powered college students go to learn the skills they'll need to be the heroes of tomorrow? The super-powered fraternity, Epsilon Epsilon Psi, better known as Hero House. But what if one of their new recruits was an unwitting spy, sent by forces who may not want a group of superheroes, even inexperienced ones, operating on campus?

108 pages, $14.95.
Réponse avec citation