Discussion: Redcoat #1
Afficher un message
Vieux 30/01/2024, 18h27
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Image Redcoat #1

WRITER: Geoff Johns
ARTIST / COVER A: Bryan Hitch
COVER B / COVER C: Ivan Reis, Danny Miki
APRIL 03 / 40 pages / FC/ -- / $3.99
SERIES PREMIERE
Immortal. Mercenary. Kind of a tool. Meet Simon Pure, the newest UNNAMED hero, created by comic all-stars GEOFF JOHNS (GEIGER) and BRYAN HITCH.
British redcoat and all-around rogue, Simon mysteriously became immortal in 1776 after a run-in with the clandestine cabal known as the Founding Fathers, which included George Washington, John Hancock, and many other prominent American Revolutionary War leaders. Since that fateful day, Simon has led a life of adventure and avarice, rubbing elbows (and sometimes fists) with many of history’s most renowned figures, including his nemesis Benedict Arnold, Albert Einstein, Annie Oakley, and many more. One thing they all agree on: they never want to see him again! But what are the true origins and extent of Simon’s power and the mysterious organization behind them? And how has it secretly shaped America and the world? Simon’s on a quest to find out!
Don't miss out this new entry in the exciting Ghost Machine rollout—and it's 34 pages of story for only $3.99!

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : Redcoat_Series_01_Cover%20A_Layered.jpg
Affichages : 275
Taille : 266,6 Ko
ID : 20379  
Réponse avec citation