Afficher un message
Vieux 02/11/2022, 18h35
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Source Bleeding Cool

Après le retour de WildC.A.T.s, celui de Stormwatch?

Citation:
Gossip coming out of MCM London Comic Con this weekend is that, in the wake of the recent supposed death of the Justice League, that Director Bones of the DEO, and former Stormwatch member Winter – Nikolas Kamarov, an ex-Russian Spetznaz officer and an energy absorber, are going to set up a new Stormwatch on their abandoned satellite station. And planning a proactive superhero force to do what the Justice League won't do, go where the Justice League won't go. And who will be joining Winter? I am told to expect the following

Shado from the Green Arrow books.
Victoria N'Gengi, or Flint, former member of Stormwatch and invulnerable.
Ravager, or Rose Wilson, the daughter of Deathstroke
Core – Pavlov Stutka, a new Ukrainian character.
Peacekeeper 01 – Sean Mahoney, the corrupt policeman-turned-hero of Arkham on A-Day in Batman and now a cyborg on the loose.
And the return of Stormwatch character, The Eminence Of Blades, or Harry Tanner. No me neither, he won't last long.
No Midnight & Apollo, they will be far too busy in Dark Crisis On Infinite Earths #7 to have time to worry with Stormwatch.

But what will the Justice League say when they come back? Well, they have plans to deal with Superman, but look for Ed Brisson and Mike Henderson to start asking these questions, starting with the Wildstorm 30th Anniversary Special at the end of November.
Réponse avec citation