Afficher un message
Vieux 06/04/2022, 21h30
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/gwen...tion-mia-list/

Citation:
Our Marvel Missing In Action MIA List (which Newsarama borrowed) included titles that were dropped from publication schedules after the pandemic shutdowns and never returned. Some titles were rescheduled, others such as Amazing Mary Jane, Amazing Spider-Man: The Daily Bugle, Morbius, The Rise Of Skywalker were put out of their misery. But what of Gwen Stacy by Christos Gage and Todd Nauck which had #1 and #2 published in 2020 and then – nothing? Amazon has listed for a collection of #1-#5 for January 2023. but then it disappeared. But now? it's back and renamed Gwen Stacy: Who's That Girl?. And Bleeding Cool has confirmed that a) it's real and b) we should see the previously unpublished issues solicited soon.
Réponse avec citation