Afficher un message
Vieux 13/10/2021, 22h09
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Marvel

Le duo Ron Marz / Ron Lim se reforme en janvier pour une mini-série en 5 épisodes Silver Surfer: Rebirth avec le retour du Captain Marvel historique car la la réalité a été réécrite suite au vol de la gemme de la réalité justement!

Citation:
Someone has stolen the Reality Gem, an object that allows the user to fulfill any wish no matter the consequences! But whoever has taken it is doing things like bringing back the dead hero Captain Mar-Vell. It’s up to Silver Surfer to team up with the least likely of allies, Thanos, to find the Gem and restore reality to its proper form!

"Turns out you can go home again,” Marz said. “SILVER SURFER with Ron Lim was literally my first job in comics. The first comic page I ever wrote was drawn by Ron when we were both kids. And now three decades later we get to go back there and slip right back into that same groove. It's so great to be wielding the power cosmic again."

“I am so thrilled to be penciling SILVER SURFER: REBIRTH,” Lim said. “When Darren Shan, our editor, asked if I’d be interested in working on this with Ron Marz, I jumped at the chance. It is fantastic to be working with Ron again. It has been quite a while since we worked together, but it feels like hardly a day has passed. I’m having a blast getting to draw many of my favorite characters from our run. The story is full of surprises, familiar characters and crazy cosmic action! I can’t wait for the readers to check out the book—hope they enjoy it as much as I enjoy drawing it!"

Soar across the spaceways with Ron Marz and Ron Lim once again when SILVER SURFER: REBIRTH #1 hits stands on January 19!

SILVER SURFER REBIRTH #1 (OF 5)
Written by RON MARZ
Art and Cover by RON LIM
On Sale 1/19
Réponse avec citation