Afficher un message
Vieux 06/04/2021, 21h33
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters va être bien teasé cette semaine :

Citation:
Marvel’s epic Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters is coming soon, and we’re celebrating.

Telling the tale of Boba Fett’s struggle to deliver Han Solo to Jabba the Hutt, War of the Bounty Hunters begins this May and will cross over into the House of Ideas’ entire post-Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back line. It promises to be the biggest Marvel Star Wars event yet, and StarWars.com is thrilled to announce that we’ll be offering first looks at never-before-seen art and more, all week long. Here’s the plan:
  • Every day this week, StarWars.com will reveal one of fan-favorite artist Giuseppe Camuncoli’s stunning variant covers for comics from the War of the Bounty Hunters event.
  • On Thursday afternoon, This Week! In Star Wars will reveal one variant featuring a certain bounty hunter.
  • On Friday, we’ll go inside Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 artist Steve McNiven’s sketchbook, featuring a look at rough sketches and early pages, all with commentary from the superstar artist himself.
  • Also on Friday, we’ll pull back the curtain on over 40 variant covers for War of the Bounty Hunters Alpha #1.
  • Finally, come back again on Friday for the reveal of a new War of the Bounty Hunters one-shot…

So, bounty hunter fans, enjoy this week but remember: no disintegrations.
https://www.starwars.com/news/star-w...y-hunters-week
Réponse avec citation