Afficher un message
Vieux 06/12/2020, 09h40
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Newsarama

Citation:
Although it's probably not an official title and probably won't be considering DC used the term as an official brand a few years ago, Marvel Comics executive editor Tom Brevoort used the term "rebirth" to describe the next phase of the Marvel Universe.

Avengers #38
the full page from Avengers #38 teasing the Marvel Universe in 2021 (Image credit: Marvel Comics)

The description took place in the final seconds of Marvel's virtual panel Saturday for Brazil's CCXP. The panel was focused on the upcoming Avengers story arc 'Enter the Phoenix,' and was attended by Avengers writer Jason Aaron, artist Javier Garron who did design work for the Phoenix Force-Marvel character mash-ups, and Brevoort.

Host Ryan Penagos concluded the panel by asking about last month's Avengers #38 which according to a Marvel tweet a couple of days before its release served as the collision of "the past, present, and future of the Marvel Universe," further adding the "road to Marvel Comics 2021 starts here.
Alors juste pour 1 arc d'Avengers ou la route tracée pour un ou l'event 2021?
Réponse avec citation