Afficher un message
Vieux 18/06/2020, 18h18
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
DC Dark Nights: Death Metal #2

Source Comic Book Resources

Written by SCOTT SNYDER
Art by GREG CAPULLO and JONATHAN GLAPION
Foil cover by GREG CAPULLO and JONATHAN GLAPION
Aquaman variant cover by DAVID FINCH
Lobo variant over by JEROME OPENA
Harley Quinn variant cover by STANLEY "ARTGERM" LAU 1:25
Variant cover by DOUG MAHNKE
Variant cover by GREG CAPULLO and JONATHAN GLAPION
Get ready to scream! Wonder Woman roars across the horrifying Dark Multiverse landscape in the world's most demented monster truck, with Swamp Thing riding shotgun! The two arrive at the ghoulish cemetery base of Batman and his army of zombies, but can the former friends stand each other long enough to form a plan and take back the planet? Plus, what's Lobo doing in space? Don't miss the second chapter of the wildest ride in the DC Universe, from the epic team of writer Scott Snyder and artist Greg Capullo!
32 pages, $4.99, in stores on June 10.

Réponse avec citation