Afficher un message
Vieux 24/01/2019, 15h41
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Sinon, dans Scarlet #5, Alex Maleev a confirmé que son projet projet chez DC avec Brian Bendis serait bien Leviathan, spin-off à au run actuel d'Action Comics :

Citation:
We wrap up the new series with issue #5. Then Alex has asked me to do some DC comics with him. He’s always wanted to do DC comics with me. He’s always wanted to do Batman and other characters with me. He’s talked about it for years. So when I was coming to DC Comics, we knew we were going to bring our creator-owned stuff with us, but we also knew that there was an itch that needed to be scratched.

So our personal reward for finishing the fully painted SCARLET VOLUME 3 graphic novel is our fully painted contribution to DETECTIVE COMICS #1000. Our first proper Batman story in this landmark publishing event. We are so honored. It’s already done and it’s gorgeous. I’m very excited to be part of that project. ACTION COMICS #1000 and DETECTIVE COMICS #1000. Self-high-five!

After DETECTIVE #1000, Alex and I will be embarking on a major DC project. It’s called LEVIATHAN. You will soon hear a lot about it. It’s something so big, so monumental to the DC Universe, it was worth pausing our numerous creator-owned stuff for. This special event story lets Alex do everything he’s ever wanted to do at DC.

Also, to be honest, we’re still deciding if SCARLET continues or not. We know where the story goes, but we both really like our ending with Volume 3. Have no fear. If we don’t do SCARLET again, we would do a different creator-owned project instead. We’re not sure yet, but I just wanted to share our thoughts at the moment so nothing would seem like a big old shock later. And for those of you waiting for news on the TV show, so are we!!
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...rlet-leviathan
Réponse avec citation