Afficher un message
Vieux 20/08/2018, 18h13
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/ct-ent-marvel-ironheart-eve-ewing-0821-story.html]Chicago Tribune[/url]

Riri Williams obtient son titre! Dès novembre, Eve L. Ewing et Kevin Libranda sont aux commandes du titre [B]Ironheart[/B] où Amy Reeder réalise les couvertures.

[img]https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2018-08/Marvel/Riri-Williams-Ironheart-issue-1.jpg[/img]

Ca tombe bien, le personnage vient Chicago, l'auteur aussi qui va puiser dans ses propres racines des histoires.

[QUOTE]She was born and raised in Chicago, but because she’s a superhero, her adventures take her all over the place. She also had a lab at MIT, that’s also kind of her headquarters. Her mom still lives in Chicago. I decided specifically that she’s from South Shore," said Ewing. "Previous writers put in so much, in terms of beginning her autobiographical details, but as a Chicagoan, I want to get down and dirty - like where did Riri go to high school? What bus does she take? Does she eat hot chips? These are the things that are really going to make her a full three-dimensional person. I’m really excited about putting in some of those little Chicago details.[/QUOTE]