Afficher un message
Vieux 16/08/2018, 18h37
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
La couverture de Uncanny X-Men #3 :

Citation:
Brisson also highlights that despite working with the X-Men as a team before on EXTERMINATION, UNCANNY X-MEN features more characters. "It's been incredibly interesting to juggle that. I have charts next to my computer tracking which character is where and what they're doing at all times."

But don't think that means he'll be going easy on anyone. "Anyone who's read any of my work knows that I love to put characters through the wringer, and UNCANNY X-MEN will not be an exception. We're pushing some of these characters in ways that they've never been pushed before. Characters who maybe haven't had the spotlight in the past are going to have to step up and prove that they deserve to be on this team. We've given some of the younger X-Men, including my personal favorite, Glob, a chance to really shine, which I'm thrilled about."

The writer closes with a few ominous words: "Because this is an X-Men book, there's going to be lots of internal drama, which I think is going to cause this team to go off in some very interesting directions." That includes the issues down the road, which Brisson says will feature "Choas. Absolute chaos." He continues, "This book will keep you guessing at every turn. There are going to be some pretty big players you haven't seen in a while doing some downright crazy stuff.

"I think that there's at least two 'holy crap' moments in every issue. Readers are in for a hell of a ride."
Réponse avec citation