Afficher un message
Vieux 05/06/2018, 18h16
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Marvel

En septembre, le retour de Wolverine sera conté par Charles Soule et Steve McNiven dans une mini-série Return Of Wolverine :

Citation:
Following his death in 2014, the signature sound of popping claws went silent, and the hero’s body was interred for remembrance and respect. And then it went missing.

Immediately, the Super Heroes of the Marvel Universe convened, before separating into four teams hell-bent on unraveling the mystery of the disappearance. Starting with HUNT FOR WOLVERINE, and then in ADAMANTIUM AGENDA, CLAWS OF A KILLER, MYSTERY IN MADRIPOOR, and WEAPON LOST, the search began. And the shocking conclusion of this manhunt leaves Wolverine changed forever.

Brought to life by the team that originally sent him to his death, writer Charles Soule and artist Steve McNiven dive claws first into this new beginning.

“Wolverine’s body has been missing. The entire Marvel Universe has been looking for him, because he’s a very important part of the Super Hero puzzle. And at long last, he will be found,” says Soule. “I thought this was a real opportunity to do things that would make him feel new and fresh in a way; if you come back from the dead, it should mean something. One of the outwardly physical manifestations of that is that now, from time to time, his claws—once they’re popped—they can heat up. They can get really hot.”

Read RETURN OF WOLVERINE #1, by Charles Soule and Steve McNiven, on September 19!
Réponse avec citation