Discussion: DC Nation mai 2018
Afficher un message
Vieux 19/05/2018, 09h56
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Newsarama

Annonce du crossover Sink Atlantis entre Suicide Squad et Aquaman en août co-écrit par Rob Williams et Dan Abnett :

SUICIDE SQUAD #45

written by ROB WILLIAMS and DAN ABNETT
art by JOSE LUIS
cover by RAFA SANDOVAL
variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
Don’t miss part one of “Sink Atlantis,” continuing in AQUAMAN #39, also on sale in August! After Aquaman’s undersea kingdom rises to become a world power of the surface, the Suicide Squad must infiltrate the city and send it back to the depths or die trying. But sinking Aquaman’s city isn’t Task Force X’s only objective in Atlantis. There’s something buried there that Amanda Waller wants, and this is her chance to claim it.
ON SALE 08.08.18
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES
FC | RATED T+

AQUAMAN #39

written by DAN ABNETT and ROB WILLIAMS
art by VICENTE CIFUENTES
cover by RAFA SANDOVAL
variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
Guest-starring Task Force X, and continuing from SUICIDE SQUAD #45, also on sale this month! After Atlantis rises to the surface once more, Aquaman finds himself outnumbered and outgunned when Amanda Waller sends in the worst of the worst—the Suicide Squad—to send the Lost City straight to Hell in “Sink Atlantis!” part two!
ON SALE 08.15.18
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES
FC | RATED T
Réponse avec citation