Afficher un message
Vieux 09/12/2014, 15h26
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
La couverture de [B]Convergence #0[/B] par Ethan Van Sciver :

[center][img]http://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2014-12/DC/B4a3ZpCIcAEGnhj.jpg[/img][/center]

[QUOTE]Written by DAN JURGENS and JEFF KING
Art and cover by ETHAN VAN SCIVER
1:10 B&W Variant cover by ETHAN VAN SCIVER
1:25 Variant cover by DARWYN COOKE
1:50 Variant cover by PATRICK ZIRCHER
1:100 Variant cover by ADAM HUGHES
Advance solicit • On sale APRIL 1 • 40 pg, FC, $4.99 US RATED T
Where do worlds go when they die?
The Earthquakes felt round the Multiverse, Superman’s lost days after “Doomed,” the World’s End – all these points will converge as the history of the DCU is spun from a new perspective, the perspective of a mad god and his arrogant child. The biggest story in DC history ties into literally every DC story ever told – and it all begins here. Kingdom Come, Red Son, Wild West Justice League, Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew – all the worlds you remember can still be found on Telos. Everything matters. Every story matters. Don’t miss the start of DC’s April/May 2015 event with this special issue![/QUOTE]