Discussion: DC Nation août 2013
Afficher un message
Vieux 11/08/2013, 19h48
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/08/11/john-romita-jr-on-leaving-marvel-for-superman-and-working-with-neil-gaiman-mark-waid-jonathan-ross-and-more-mark-millar/]Bleeding Cool[/url]

Rich Johnston revient sur la rumeur qu'il avait lancée lors de San Diego : John Romita Jr chez DC pour bosser sur Superman...

Oh, rien n'est fait mais son contrat d'exclusivité chez Marvel est arrivé son terme depuis 1 moment.

[QUOTE] ComicBook.com: What are the odds we’ll see you outside Marvel?

John Romita, Jr.: Yeah, there’s a good chance I’ll do some work for DC. There’s a better-than-good chance now. It really just came up because we couldn’t agree on a contract with Marvel. And there wasn’t any kind of nastiness or anything like that, just a disagreement here or there. DC is anxious to do something and I actually had a story idea they really liked that applies to Superman.

So the peripheral conversation started just before the San Diego con but it’s been a real long time since my contract expired and Marvel has been waiting for me to finish all the work that I wanted to finish. And they’ve been touching on contract talks over the summer but nothing of substance, so we’re at this point. There’s interest from DC that I have to consider and there’s interest from other people as well–from Image and Kirkman–and I’ve got to look at them all. There’s a possibility of just going freelance and playing around.[/QUOTE]

Par contre, il envisagerait d'être free-lance pour bosser pour DC et Marvel même s'il sait que cette possibilité ne conviendrait pas à tout le monde :

[QUOTE]Marvel would not be thrilled if I went freelance and worked for both companies. I don’t think that would be kosher with Marvel–I mean, not even DC but I know Marvel would be against that.[/QUOTE]

Surtout qu'il a des projets avec Neil Gaiman, Mark Millar et Mark Waid qui ne seront disponibles que dans 1 an donc il a en gros 1 an de "disponibilité" qu'il pourrait dédier à Superman mais aussi au Dr Strange ou au Silver Surfer.

Donc [I]Wait & See[/I] avant une annonce allant dans un sens ou un autre....