Afficher un message
Vieux 22/10/2012, 17h34
wildcard wildcard est déconnecté
Hawkguy

wildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Stark
Un autre exemple : Greg Rucka et Batwoman, dessinée par JH Williams III.
Là, on a affaire à une double-page très sophistiquée.

Citation:
DETECTIVE COMICS #857, pages 18-19.

Jim - This is the mirror spread.

ONE :
Full body shot, BATWOMAN. Iconic. More an element art, as discussed, than an actual storytelling panel. This is the mirror to Paneil Eight.

TWO :
Interior of the MAIN COMPARTMENT, as BATWOMAN enters.

ALICE is standing at the PUMP CONTROLS, and she's livid. The fucking thing's broken ! This isn't fair ! Nothing's fair !! Maybe she's holding one of the BROKEN WHEELS in one hand.

In her OTHE HAND, she's holding a PISTOL, pointed at BATWOMAN.

1 BATWOMAN : You're done, High Madame.
2 BATWOMAN : I disabled the pump, you're not killing anyone today.

3 ALICE : I can't stand this any longer !

THREE :
BATWOMAN shielding herself with her CAPE - covering her head with it - as ALICE empties her GUN at her. The BARRAGE of shots is knocking BATWOMAN to a knee.

ALICE is screaming at BATWOMAN as she fires.

4 ALICE : And as for you !
5 ALICE : As for you, I'll shake you into a kitten, that I will !!!

6 SFX : BLAMMBLAMMBLAMMBLAMMBLAMMBLAMMklklklklkl

FOUR :
BATWOMAN, on one knee, lowering the CAPE to look.

ALICE has dropped the gun, already going the ROOF HATCH. Maybe just her legs visible as she climbs out.

7 BATWOMAN : Dammit, stop !

FIVE :
Exterior of the plane, ALICE is pulling herself along the wing on hands and knees to reach one of the CANISTERS, determined to succeed. The WIND whips her hair and clothes violently.

BATWOMAN is just emerging from the HATCH behind her, shouting at her. Her GRAPPLING GUN is in her hand.

BATWOMAN : It's over, Alice !

SIX :
BATWOMAN fires the GRAPPLING GUN, the line catching ALICE around one ANKLE.

ALICE has grabbed the CANNISTER RIG with one hand, holding on to it, and with the other is pointing her REMAINING PISTOL back at BATWOMAN.

She's crying uncontrollably. She doesn't want to lose. She can't lose. If she loses, who is she ?

9 SFX : paff

10 ALICE : The face is what goes by, generally.

SEVEN :
ALICE SHOOTS, hitting the GRAPPLING GUN in BATWOMAN'S HAND.

BATWOMAN is losing the GRAPPLING GUN, obviously.

11 SFX : BLAMMM

12 BATWOMAN : ahg !

13 ALICE : Who am I, then ?

EIGHT :
Full body shot, ALICE iconic, the mirror image of Panel One.
Source : bonus du tpb BATWOMAN : ELEGY.

Intéressant, n'est-ce pas ?
La composition d'une double page aussi complexe est finalement écrite de façon étonnamment simple, et on devine bien que Rucka et Williams III ont discuté en amont des dessins.

Dernière modification par wildcard ; 22/10/2012 à 18h03.
Réponse avec citation