Afficher un message
Vieux 11/10/2012, 15h08
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Iron Man: Season One (Howard Chaykin et Gerald Parel)

Source Newsarama

Story by
Howard Chaykin
Art by
Gerald Parel
Cover by
Gerald Parel
Publisher
Marvel Comics
Cover Price:
$24.99
Release Date
April, 2013

All-new original graphic novel, modernizing the formative first days of this super-hero icon that defined pop culture! Billionaire weapons manufacturer Tony Stark lived a life of wealth and privilege. That all changed when an on-site visit to a war-torn nation went horribly wrong, leaving Tony gravely injured in the hands of dangerous extremists - one a former friend. When asked to build a weapon, Tony instead constructed a mechanized suit of armor and escaped. But the horrors he left behind are coming for retribution, and the only way to stop them is for the carefree playboy to become the Iron Man!

Réponse avec citation