Afficher un message
Vieux 09/04/2012, 17h12
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Go Molly Danger

Ayant terminé son contrat d'exclusivité avec DC, Jamal Igle lance son creator owned nommé Molly Danger : cela débute en août avec une campagne chez Kickstarter.

Citation:
Who is Molly Danger?
Molly Danger is the story of the world’s most powerful 10 year old girl. A Seemingly immortal superstrong hero, Molly has protected Coopersville, New York for the last 20 years.
Kept in constant isolation and watched closely by D.A.R.T. (The Danger Action Response Team) An organization created to assist in her heroic deeds and monitor her movements, Molly battles the Supermechs. A team of cybernetically enhanced beings with unusal powers, Molly always defeats them and yet they always managed to mysteriously escape. Molly longs for a real life, with a real family, something she’s been told she can never have. Her life changes when D.A.R.T. recruits a new pilot, Austin Briggs. Briggs has his own motivations for joining the team, Newly remarried, Austin is having trouble forming a relationship with his new stepson, Brian. Austin wants to use his connections to impress Brian, an avid Molly Danger fan. However things get turned on it’s ear when Molly and Brian form a friendship of their own.

She believes she’s an alien, whose family died when their ship crash-landed on Earth and before the atmosphere could fully alter them. She also believes that she’s alone, the last of her kind.
Everything she knows is wrong.
Bonne chance à l'artiste de talent!
Réponse avec citation