Afficher un message
Vieux 06/04/2011, 11h24
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://blog.newsarama.com/2011/04/05/exclusive-john-layman-working-on-unannounced-project-with-sam-kieth/]Newsarama[/url]

John Layman et Sam Kieth ont un futur projet en commun : pas de date précisée, pas d'éditeur indiqué (mais un éditeur pour lequel John Layman n'a jamais travaillé a priori).

[QUOTE]I talked to Chew co-creator and writer John Layman this afternoon about his three-part “Identity Wars” story at Marvel — starting with this week’s Amazing Spider-Man Annual #38 — and during the course of conversation, he revealed that he’s working on an as-yet unannounced project with The Maxx’s Sam Kieth.

“That is super-exciting, because Sam and I are good friends, and we’ve been wanting to work together for a long time,” Layman said.

We don’t know much else about the comic at this point, other than it’s for a company that Layman has never worked with before. Feel free to speculate on who that might be, and we’ll let you know more when we know more.[/QUOTE]