Discussion: DC Nation avril 2011
Afficher un message
Vieux 01/04/2011, 19h30
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source DC Comics

Le design d'Aquaman par Andy Kubert dans Flashpoint :

Citation:
What you’re looking at is probably my very first drawing of Aquaman. For Flashpoint, he’s military, tough and rugged with a scar on his face. You can see a lot of Sgt. Rock in his look…but that’s probably in my genes! I gave him the buzzcut to help with his background and decided to keep the trident like the original one…why mess with a good thing? The fins on his boots in this sketch didn’t make the final cut for the series. I like the take no prisoner attitude that he portrays since that’s his character. Someday, I’d love to take a crack at a hard-hitting mini-series with him. There’s so much visual that can be done with underwater techniques.
Réponse avec citation