Afficher un message
Vieux 10/02/2011, 18h21
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
La sollicitation de Flashpoint #1 :

Citation:
FLASHPOINT #1
Written by GEOFF JOHNS
Art and cover by ANDY KUBERT
1:25 Variant cover A by ANDY KUBERT
Variant cover B by IVAN REIS and GEORGE PEREZ

Everything You Know Will Change in a Flash!

Not a dream, not an imaginary story, not an elseworld. This is a Flash Fact: When Barry Allen wakes at his desk, he discovers the world has changed. Family is alive, loved ones are strangers, and close friends are different, gone or worse. It’s a world on the brink of a cataclysmic war – but where are Earth’s Greatest Heroes to stop it? It’s a place where America’s last hope is Cyborg, who hopes to gather the forces of the Outsider, the Secret 7, S!H!A!M!Z!A!M!, Citizen Cold and other new and familiar-yet-altered faces.

It’s a world that could be running out of time, if The Flash can’t find the villain who altered the time line!

Welcome to FLASHPOINT!

On sale MAY 11 = 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US = Rated T

The five issues of the core FLASHPOINT series are oversized, 40 page books priced at $3.99 each, while the other mini series and the one shots will be priced at $2.99.

A lot of planning has gone into place to make sure that this series delivers on all of it’s earth shattering potential. It is a project as ambitious in scope and execution as anything I’ve been a part of in my six years at DC Comics.

It bears repeating: Everything You Know Will Change in a Flash!
Réponse avec citation