Discussion: DC Nation Juin 2010
Afficher un message
Vieux 03/06/2010, 18h30
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Source DC Comics

Petit changement d'artiste sur Return Of Bruce Wayne : ce n'est plus Cameron Stewart (sur un autre projet DC visiblement) qui dessine #4 mais Georges Jeanty.
Source Comic Book Resources

Les explications de Cameron Stewart :

Citation:
Unfortunately, several weeks back I was forced to make the difficult decision to leave the book. It was a decision that I struggled with, but sadly conditions were such that I felt that my work would be drastically compromised and subpar should I stay on board, and so I felt that it was best that I walked away. I'd like to extend big thanks to my editors for trying to do whatever they could to make it possible for me to stay, but in the end it just wasn't happening.
L'artiste annonce aussi qu'une grosse annonce sera faite à San Diego le concernant mais aussi Karl Kerschl sur un personnage populaire.
Réponse avec citation