Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après.

Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. (http://www.buzzcomics.net/index.php)
-   Interview (http://www.buzzcomics.net/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   CBR Sunday Conversation (http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=46671)

Mr_dante 12/08/2012 16h29

CBR Sunday Conversation

un nouveau concept chez Comic Book Ressource, le CBR Sunday Conversation.

Chaque semaine, une interview décontractée où on parle de tout, de rien.
Le premier : Francis Manapul, ici.

scarletneedle 19/08/2012 18h45

CBR Sunday Conversation : Rick Remender

Source Comic Book Resources

La conversation avec Rick Remender : ici.

scarletneedle 26/08/2012 18h01

CBR Sunday Conversation : Nicola Scott

Une interview de la talentueuse artiste de Earth 2 : ici.

scarletneedle 23/09/2012 18h42

CBR Sunday Conversation : Adam Warren

Une interview de l'artiste de Empowered : ici.

scarletneedle 28/10/2012 15h16

CBR Sunday Conversation : P. Craig Russell

Une interview de P. Craig Russell : ici.

Citation:

What are you working on now?

I'm right in the middle of working on "The Graveyard Book," [an adaptation of] Neil Gaiman's novel, and it's going to be for Harper Collins like "Coraline" was. It'll be a 352-page adaptation. I'm doing the scripts and the layouts for the entire book and the finishes for one or two of the stories and then seven other artists [are] doing finishes over my layouts. We tend to be artists of a somewhat similar bent so it's not going to be a wide variety of styles. We wanted it to have a fairly homogenous feel because it's a single story although it takes place over about sixteen years, just like the "Jungle Book" stories. So from the top we have Kevin Nowlan, myself, Tony Harris, Galen Showman, Jill Thompson, David LaFuente, Scott Hampton and Michael Golden. I'm very excited about everybody. Scott Hampton is doing the longest story of the book. It'll be about one hundred pages and I'm very excited to see work from him. I was going to do the very first story in the book but when I called Kevin Nowlan and he said he would do something, I put him on the first one. I want to open the book with him so he can set the tone.

Ca va être génial!

scarletneedle 16/12/2012 19h09

CBR Sunday Conversation : Kaare Andrews

Une interview de Kaare Andrews : ici.

Citation:

We talked about the covers. Is there anything else you're working on right now?

I just signed up for some covers for a Marvel miniseries that's going to be hilarious, but I'm not sure if I can say what it is so I won't. And then I'm also writing and drawing a small project for Marvel right now. It hasn't been announced yet so I can't say what it is. It's in continuity, directly tied to a major Marvel event. It's just a fun little project because I can't commit to anything larger at the moment until I figure out my schedule for these films but it's just a lot of fun. I think people will dig it.

[Laughs] I know, right. Lots of information. More Marvel stuff. More covers. More interior art. More writing. And there are some more feature projects in the works as well that haven't been announced that are in various stages of development, as they say.

scarletneedle 04/01/2013 20h29

Conversing on Comics with Warren Ellis

Une interview de Warren Ellis : ici.

scarletneedle 25/01/2013 20h45

Conversing on Comics with Dave Stewart

Une interview de l'un des meilleurs coloristes du milieu : ici.

Il fera les couleurs pour Sandman! :)

scarletneedle 01/02/2013 20h51

Conversing on Comics with Terry Dodson

Une interview de Terry Dodson : ici.

karibou 05/02/2013 16h32

Conversations With Comics Artist

Je suis à la recherche de versions numériques pas chères voire gratuites (de préférence au format epub) de la collection d'anthologie d'entretiens "Conversations With Comics Artist" éditée chez University Press of Mississipi.

J'ai pour l'instant juste trouvé:

- Alan Moore : Conversations sur le magasin Googleplay pour 14E23 et sur Amazon pour 17E23

- Joss Whedon : Conversations sur le magasin Googleplay pour 14E23. et sur Amazon pour 13E87

- Working with Walt Interviews with Disney Artists sur le magasin Googleplay pour 12E73 et sur Amazon pour 12E20

- Working with Disney: Interviews with Animators, Producers, and Artists sur amazon pour 12E62.

- Will Eisner: Conversations chez Barnes & Noble pour 37$05 au format NookBook (alors que la version papier y coute 25$ neuve et 6$ d'occaz...) et au format Kindle sur Amazon pour 13€87

- Dave Sim: Conversations chez Barnes & Noble pour 22$80 au format NookBook et sur amazon pour 21€82

- My Life with Charlie Brown au format Kindle pour 13E88

Si vous avez d'autres plans n'hésitez pas à m'en faire part.

scarletneedle 08/04/2013 20h37

Conversing on Comics with Gail Simone

Une interview de la talentueuse scénariste qui parle de ses futurs projets : ici.

scarletneedle 05/05/2013 18h33

Conversing on Comics with Chris Roberson

Une interview de Chris Roberson sur ses différents projets : ici.

scarletneedle 01/12/2013 19h11

CBR SUNDAY CONVERSATION: Gene Ha

Une interview de Gene Ha : ici.

scarletneedle 08/12/2013 18h35

CBR SUNDAY CONVERSATION: Kris Anka

Une interview de Kris Anka : ici.

scarletneedle 22/12/2013 18h00

CBR SUNDAY CONVERSATION: Skottie Young

Une interview de Skottie Young : ici.

Fuseau horaire GMT +2. Il est actuellement 08h41.