PDA

Voir la version complète : Blog Image et Shadowhawk

ollieno
13/12/2005, 08h39
En faisant un tour sur le blog Image j ai trouve ca ..

ARTIST EXERCISE: ShadowHawk #8 - Two Script Pages
Hey all,

In a thread on the Shadowline forums, a poster mentioned he was planning to do a couple of ShadowHawk pages for fun. I figured I'd help him out by providing a couple of script pages to draw from. But hey, if you're so inclined, feel free to do them yourself as well!

These two pages are from ShadowHawk #8, which is due out in the next couple of weeks.

For more information, check out the link below.

http://www.imagecomics.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=10982

Scott Wherle
Writer
ShadowHawk

PAGE FIFTEEN - (6 Panels)

PANEL 1
Philip is in the foreground, his back to the camera, facing SH who is in the background. Philip sends a column of flame toward SH again, who does a backflip to dodge.

SFX
FWOOSH!

PHILIP
It was the only way anyone would pay for what they've done to me.

PHILIP
Now, leave me alone, so I can finish what I started!

PANEL 2
Tight on Philip's face as SH's fist strikes from the top right corner of the panel.

SFX
WAK!

SHADOWHAWK
Come on, you know that's not gonna happen.

PANEL 3
Flip the angle on Panel 1, bringing SH into the foreground, his back to the camera, facing Philip in the background. Philip sends another column of flame toward SH, who dodges Van Damme-style by doing the air splits.

PHILIP
GRRAH!

SFX
FWOOSH!

PANEL 4
Similar to Panel 2, but flip the angle so SH's fist is coming from the top left corner of the panel.

SFX
SMAK!

SHADOWHAWK
Dodge, hit, dodge, hit. I can keep this up until I knock you out.

PANEL 5
SH crouches Spidey-style in the foreground (maybe one hand on the ground for balance, legs outstretched?), his back to the camera. Philip is in the background looking toward the camera (and SH), angry and grabbing his jaw.

SHADOWHAWK
Wouldn't you rather be conscious when I...

PANEL 6
Worm's-eye view from just over the edge of the roof where SH was standing. Philip is tackling SH over the side, surprising our hero.

PHILIP
Shut up!

SHADOWHAWK
Whoa!

PAGE SIXTEEN - (5 Panels)

PANEL 1
The two of them tumbling toward the street below (they're not even close yet, though). Philip looks quite surprised and frightened. He didn't mean to tackle SH over the side of the building.

PHILIP
Oh-oh no!

PSH (CAP)
EDDIE! Hook line, quickly! Toward the highest spot you can see!

PANEL 2
SH fires a hook line into the air. Philip still looks frightened, and grabs onto SH, who grimaces in pain. Philip's hot, y'know.

SFX
Thsssss!

PHILIP
Don't...don't let me go!

SHADOWHAWK
AAAAGH!

PANEL 3
SH is now swinging on the line. Philip has him in a sort of bear hug, scared out of his mind. It's difficult for SH to swing like this because he not only has a person hanging onto him, but that person is on fire. If possible, dot the background with the river. This is where they're heading.

PSH (CAP)
I know you're in pain, Eddie. Hang on a little longer. Drop him in the river. It's the best way to end this.

SHADOWHAWK
I...

PANEL 4
Bird's-eye view. Not more than maybe five or six feet above a rooftop close to the river, SH drops Philip toward the roof. SH's hook line dissipates behind him as he does. Make sure you include one of those wooden NY water towers on this rooftop.

SHADOWHAWK
I can't.

PANEL 5
Roof level. Philip falls clumsily onto the roof right by the water tower. SH tumbles a bit more gracefully maybe ten feet away or so.

NO TEXT.

ce qui peux donner un petit excerice de style ..et si en plus remis sur le forum Image ..peux peut etre amener a plus ? ( comment trovuer des dessineux pas trp mauvais pour une serie qui se cherche toujours )

axlreznor
13/12/2005, 23h40
Hey mais c'est pas mal ce truc !!!!!!!!!!!Ca me dirais bien pour voir ça !